Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I looked through the documentation, but found nothing yet that described adding custom JS/CSS FILES to the template. How this is done on T3V3?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@stushev 346309 wrote:</em><blockquote>I looked through the documentation, but found nothing yet that described adding custom JS/CSS FILES to the template. How this is done on T3V3?</blockquote>
    Hello stushev,

You can add your custom CSS in “/templates/<YOUR TEMPLATE NAME>/css/template.css” file.

Regards.

troponin Friend

Hey stushev,

you can edit the .less files and use the ‘Compile Less to CSS’ Button in Backend.
    If you want to add styles directly in css you can use custom.css in the css folder.

regards

stushev Friend

Hi,

I need to add separate css and js files, from third-party javascript library.
    Sure, I can add them in a module or by using a plugin, but I want to use the elegant, T3-native way.
    In T3v2.0 I edited etc/layouts/default.xml file for this.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@stushev 346526 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I need to add separate css and js files, from third-party javascript library.
    Sure, I can add them in a module or by using a plugin, but I want to use the elegant, T3-native way.
    In T3v2.0 I edited etc/layouts/default.xml file for this.</blockquote>
    Hello stushev,

You can add your css and js files into “templates/<YOUR TEMPLATE NAME>/tpls/blocks/head.php” file as a normal HTML code.

Regards.

pranavpatil19 Friend

<em>@Stork11 346830 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello stushev,

You can add your css and js files into “templates/<YOUR TEMPLATE NAME>/tpls/blocks/head.php” file as a normal HTML code.

Regards.</blockquote>

Inside <layout> tag,

in ja brisk jooomla 3,0 i canot find this line in templatestemplateetclayoutsdefault.xml please help me

<!–Add css->
    <stylesheets>
    <file>css/layout.css</file>
    <file>css/template.css</file>
    <file condition=”ie”>css/template-ie.css</file>
    <file condition=”ie 7″>css/template-ie7.css</file>
    <file condition=”ie 8″>css/template-ie8.css</file>
    <file condition=”ie 9″>css/template-ie9.css</file>
    …………………………………………………….
    </stylesheets>

<!–Add js->
    <scripts>
    <file>http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js</file&gt;
    <content>jQuery.noConflict();</content>
    </scripts>

2)i also want to remove following line from footer joomla 3.0 brisk temoplate