Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

I added bootstrap column and row div to K2 content, but it’s not working. I belive it’s because this template does not support bootstrap by default.

how to add bootstrap column and row support to K2?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You’re right, JA Lens is pretty old template, it’s not built with Bootstrap in that time. You can make a quick search of how to add Bootstrap to a Joomla template, but be careful as template doesn’t support BS by default so there would be conflict in JS / Style, etc…

Regards

sky Friend

I just want to add 2 columns that will be shown in desktop, and 1 column in mobile. beside bootstrap, any way to do this in JA Lens?

Saguaros Moderator

In which page you want to show like that as on mobile view, it’s displaying in 1 column now.

sky Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Is that detailed K2 item page or K2 category page?

If it’s category page, you can set to show items in number of columns as you wish via menu / category settings.

In case, it’s K2 detailed item page, I’m afraid you will customize style to achieve that.

sky Friend

it’s K2 detailed item page. How to customize style to achieve that? I only know Bootstrap column, which is not supported with the template. any other way?

Saguaros Moderator

Bootstrap provides its own library so you can simply use the classes to suit your need. In this case, you will customize K2 item layout and css style to achieve that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum