Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve created apple-touch-icons for my site. I want the icons to show if a user adds the website to his home-screen (on his iphone, for example). How can that be done?

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can add it into head.php file and you can find this file here:

<blockquote>templates/ja_template/tpls/blocks/head.php</blockquote>

and this is a sample and you can try to do as below

<blockquote><link href=”templates/ja_magz/apple-touch-icon.png” rel=”apple-touch-icon” />
    <link href=”templates/ja_magz/apple-touch-icon-76×76.png” rel=”apple-touch-icon” sizes=”76×76″ />
    <link href=”templates/ja_magz/apple-touch-icon-120×120.png” rel=”apple-touch-icon” sizes=”120×120″ />
    <link href=”templates/ja_magz/apple-touch-icon-152×152.png” rel=”apple-touch-icon” sizes=”152×152″ /></blockquote>

1. Untitled
    relsig Friend

Won’t this be overwritten by the next template update?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@relsig 460373 wrote:</em><blockquote>Won’t this be overwritten by the next template update?</blockquote>

It will be overridden if you process to update new template version, please backup this file first and then upgrade new template version.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum