Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I would like to know how to add an ITEMID to all news displayed on JA NewsPro Module… I mean, the module is working perfectly on the frontpage, but when you click over any news you can’t see the associated modules to this other page.. and that’s because the link generated by Ja NewsPro does not get the &Itemid=…

I supose it has to be change on php code to add this function… Any suggestions or ideas??

THanks in advance.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@arkanjie 352685 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

I would like to know how to add an ITEMID to all news displayed on JA NewsPro Module… I mean, the module is working perfectly on the frontpage, but when you click over any news you can’t see the associated modules to this other page.. and that’s because the link generated by Ja NewsPro does not get the &Itemid=…

I supose it has to be change on php code to add this function… Any suggestions or ideas??

THanks in advance.</blockquote>
    Hello arkanjie,

You should create a menu for category containing those articles in JA NewsPro. The problem occurs because articles in JA NewsPro aren’t linked to any menu on site.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum