Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hi all,

i new to this Joomla and Joomlart world. Your help is millions thanks in advance.

i’m using ver J1.5.10. i wanted to create 3 new module – user6, user7 and user8 . Position them just below user1, user2 and user5 repestively. so i started add index.php as below (in red) :

<!– BEGIN: TOP SPOTLIGHT –>
    <div id=”ja-topslwrap”>
    <div id=”ja-topsl” class=”clearfix”>

<?php if( $this->CountModules(‘user5’) ) {?>
    <div class=”ja-box<?php echo $topspl[‘user5’][‘class’]; ?>” style=”width: <?php echo $topspl[‘user5’][‘width’]; ?>;”>

<jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”user5″ style=”xhtml” />
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

<?php if( $this->CountModules(‘user6’) ) {?>
    <div class=”ja-box<?php echo $topspl[‘user6’][‘class’]; ?>” style=”width: <?php echo $topspl[‘user6’][‘width’]; ?>;”>

<jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”user6″ style=”xhtml” />
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

</div>
    <div class=”sep”></div>
    </div>
    <!– END: TOP SPOTLIGHT –>

since the template.xml already pre-included user6, so i left that alone. Then i started out test with just user6 module to see how thing work. Now the user1,2,5,6 position suddenly become on top of Top module position. And Top module div has been push down further and causing word on that area cramp and jam togather become not readable. (see pic with red circle.)

What i want is as in original template – Top module suppose on top , then user1,2,5 on bottom and my custom module user6, 7,8 on last bottom.

I thought that is sound easy ? But at the end i cracked my head and still can’t make it. t is much harder then i imagine. What hav i done wrong ?

Many Thanks.

1. JA_Rochea
    2. JA_Rochea-mod
    nguyenhuu quang Friend

send Your live site, allow me to help you
    thanks

bongyii Friend

can click http://www.3dproperty.my

thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bongyii 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum