Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Please, i would like to add the new JA Accordion Module to my site Uber without upgrading or how can i upgrade to the latest version of Uber without loosing my data and setting. i think what i just need now is Accordion and Timeline that just added to New version of Uber

thank you in advance

Adam M Moderator

Hi @qolby,

Have you modified the template yet ? If not, you can download latest installation package here and extract it, rename current folder your_servertemplatesuber and upload new folder there instead.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @qolby,

Have you modified the template yet ? If not, you can download latest installation package here and extract it, rename current folder your_servertemplatesuber and upload new folder there instead.

qolby Friend

Please, what i actually want is JA Accordion and Timeline features that was just added to the latest Uber Templete. how do i add these features to my Uber site

Thank you in advance

Adam M Moderator

Hi @qolby,

Try copy 2 folders uberacmaccordion and uberacmtimeline from latest installation package and upload to appropriate folder in your server templatesuberacm then recheck.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @qolby,

Try copy 2 folders uberacmaccordion and uberacmtimeline from latest installation package and upload to appropriate folder in your server templatesuberacm then recheck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum