Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Somebody please help me out for adding a slide show in onepage with a border

phong nam Friend

Hi,

By default, the border is available when you install our JA Slideshow module on whatever the Joomla templates are.
    The border element is defined in modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/themes/xxxxxx/style.css at lines:

.ja-slide-main-wrap {
    background: #ab4e39;
    border: 1px solid#4d2217;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding: 8px;
    position: relative;
    }

For 3rd Slideshow module, you can put your site url here and I will suggest the necessary css for border.

Leo

sincerity Friend

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply.

My client wants to add this slideshow covering the entire background area which play behind the menu in the Hero Unit. Please let me know how can I achieve that. I know how to make the slideshow work inside the content area of the Hero Unit Custom HTML module. But how to make it work full page including the header and background area ?

Please help me out.

phong nam Friend

Hi,

<blockquote>My client wants to add this slideshow covering the entire background area which play behind the menu in the Hero Unit. </blockquote>
    As I mentioned in previous reply, pls put your url here or PM me. I will suggest you with necessary css changes.

* Remember to set Optimize CSS and Development Mode to No in Template Manager. It will help to locate appropriate css files.

Leo

dfish17 Friend

I would like to do the same thing. I would like the slideshow to play behind the text in the hero unit.*

http://citywidesolutionsinc.com/citywide/

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@dfish17 414163 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to do the same thing. I would like the slideshow to play behind the text in the hero unit.*

http://citywidesolutionsinc.com/citywide/</blockquote>

I just replied to you on this thread, please follow up on there so that I can help you out.*

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum