Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I would like to create a link from the introducing module that opens to a article that was created to include more info. This can be a popup or a new page with the article.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add the custom href link in the Introducing module and add the link of the Article page to it .
    For article page you can create a hidden menu > Single article type > select the article in it .
    Use this menu link into the introducing module .

Make sure you are using a different template style for article pages . You can duplicate the template style from template manager and change the layout to default , then use this template style for article pages .

saguiar Friend

I added a menu link called baptism under the parent menu newcomer. I had the link open in a copy of a template of ja_onepage Default Pages. When I click on the link under the menu, I get a new page but none of the article Html is showing. Can you please help me.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly send me a temp super user details via Private reply . So i can check this on your site .

saguiar Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The user password you provided does not working .
    Can u check and provide working details .

saguiar Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You was using one page layout in the default template style > http://prntscr.com/blxqx4
    thats why you can not see the content , i just set the default layout and now you can see the articles .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum