Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I want to replace JA Pollux logo for my own, how can I do that.

Thanks

cssyeah Moderator

Hi carvi,

You set your logo name is “logo-default.jpg” or “logo-grey.jpg”. After you copy it to floder images of ja_pollux template

carvi Friend

I’m sorry, would u explain step by step please?

Thanks

subtiricaliviu Friend

In templates/ja_pollux/images/ you will find Ja Pollux logo. The name of image file (jpg) can be logo-default.jpg or logo-grey.jpg. Remove those files with your logo.
    That means you must create a logo with the same dimmensions like logo-default.jpg.
    After you create that logo, you can overwrite logo-grey.jpg and logo-default.jpg.
    In conclusion, all you have to do is to change this image named logo-default.jpg with your image (your image must have the same name “logo-default.jpg”)
    I hope you understand now.
    Best regards!

Tim_Olaguna Friend

<em>@subtiricaliviu 3728 wrote:</em><blockquote>In templates/ja_pollux/images/ you will find Ja Pollux logo. The name of image file (jpg) can be logo-default.jpg or logo-grey.jpg. Remove those files with your logo.
    That means you must create a logo with the same dimmensions like logo-default.jpg.
    After you create that logo, you can overwrite logo-grey.jpg and logo-default.jpg.
    In conclusion, all you have to do is to change this image named logo-default.jpg with your image (your image must have the same name “logo-default.jpg”)
    I hope you understand now.
    Best regards!</blockquote>

This was a very good tip! It helped me how to change my logo easily. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tim_Olaguna 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum