Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I will remove vintage-cold-and-flu-ads Category: Sample Category 6

When I unpublished it I get a 404 and can’t reach my site.

How I can remove it?

Kindest regards Cees

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u edit your first post and submit your site super user details in it for JA mods/Staff/Admin .
    So i can check it on your site .
    Also provide me step by step details how u unpublish the category and its giving 404 error with a screenshot .

Laong Duijndam Friend

Dear Pankaj Sharma

We have some failures in our site Google let that know. We build that site new in XAMPP and take out what we not needed. To bring down the problems with Google. That’s par example the articles I send you some screen dumps Thank you for your very fast response Great.

Best regards Laong

1. Image1
    2. Image2
    3. Image3
    4. Image4
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Since you are on localhost it hard to assume the issue , you need to check the sample category is used somewhere in Home menu , that may give 404 when its not found by Joomla . if still not work , kindly put the site live and share the details , i will check it .

Laong Duijndam Friend

Hi Pankaj Sharma,

Thank you for your mail, after I have put the site live I come back with my question.

Thank you for now best regards Laong

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum