Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

i want to remove offcanvas menu icon from right side

i activate off canvas menu in left side but icon show both side,
    i want to remove icon from right side.
    how can i do this ?
    please help me

see the screenshot for more understanding my problem

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hardreset,

You can check it here.

TomC Moderator

Another possible way to go about it – via CSS – would be . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/purity_iii/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.off-canvas-toggle {
    display: none;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE- REFRESH PAGE

hardreset Friend

<em>@TomC 496324 wrote:</em><blockquote>Another possible way to go about it – via CSS – would be . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/purity_iii/css/

.off-canvas-toggle {
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE- REFRESH PAGE</blockquote>

i try this method but its remove left side icon.
    i want to remove only right side icon.

hardreset Friend

<em>@TomC 496324 wrote:</em><blockquote>Another possible way to go about it – via CSS – would be . . .

.off-canvas-toggle {
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE- REFRESH PAGE</blockquote>

i try this method but its remove left side icon.
    i want to remove only right side icon.

TomC Moderator

It would be very helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on.

TomC Moderator

It would be very helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on.

hardreset Friend

<em>@TomC 496572 wrote:</em><blockquote>It would be very helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on.</blockquote>
    i am working on local server

hardreset Friend

<em>@TomC 496572 wrote:</em><blockquote>It would be very helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on.</blockquote>
    i am working on local server

hardreset Friend

i am working on local server.
    see the image on 1st post for more detail

hardreset Friend

i am working on local server.
    see the image on 1st post for more detail

pawelgol4 Friend

you can try to go to:
    extensions/templates/ click your template

then go to ‘layout’ tab and do two things:

first: on the right hand side set position of ‘off-canvas sidebar’ to ‘none’
    second: click ‘responsive layout’ and hide the ‘off canvas sidebar’ for large, medium, small, and very small sizes

pawelgol4 Friend

you can try to go to:

second: click ‘responsive layout’ and hide the ‘off canvas sidebar’ for large, medium, small, and very small sizes

hardreset Friend

<em>@pawelgol4 496734 wrote:</em><blockquote>you can try to go to:

second: click ‘responsive layout’ and hide the ‘off canvas sidebar’ for large, medium, small, and very small sizes</blockquote>

but i want to use offcanvas menu on my side at left side, i just want to remove icon from right side.
    offcanvas menu icon show on both side (left and right) i want to remove icon only right side

hardreset Friend

<em>@pawelgol4 496734 wrote:</em><blockquote>you can try to go to:

second: click ‘responsive layout’ and hide the ‘off canvas sidebar’ for large, medium, small, and very small sizes</blockquote>

but i want to use offcanvas menu on my side at left side, i just want to remove icon from right side.
    offcanvas menu icon show on both side (left and right) i want to remove icon only right side

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hardreset 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum