Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

HI,

i would like to shiow the submenues items in 2 columns.

I have a main menu (in megamenu type), with Item A, Item B, Item C.

The Item A has 2 sub menu, Item A 1 and Item A 2, they are showed in 2 columns.

Now the Item A 2 has 8 Items and i would like show them in 2 columns.

when i put the mouse over the top menu Item A i want show 3 columns: the first for the Item A 1 with 4 submenu items and 2 columns for the submenu A 2 with 8 submenu items (4 for each column).

I hope to be clear in my questions, sorry…..in casa i don’t get it (my engliosh is not googd).

Many thanks.
    Marco

Phill Moderator

Can you post an image showing what you would like?

Normally you would set the number of columns a sub menu contains in the menu manager in the Paramaters (JA Extended) section. There is an item marked columns, simply set it to the number of columns you want your menu divided into as per the attached image.

1. Menu-Item-Edit_1306750285088
    marco17 Friend

Hi,

many thanks for your quickly replay.

I have set it like you say but look how it is showed http://85.13.197.58/~fatimasa/ .

I want “tratamiento de estetica” in 2 clumns.

Muchas gracias.
    Marco

Phill Moderator

Can you provide more detail? I do not see any sub-menu items in that menu?

marco17 Friend

Ok,

there is the main menu: “Fatima Salon de Belleza”, “Nuestros Servicios” , “Localizacion”, “contacto”.

Than in “Nuestros Servicios” there are the sub menues: “Tratamientos de esteticas” and ” Asesoramiento e informacion”.

The sub menu “Tratamiento de estetica” has 8 items (Fotodepilación – Depilación electrica – Micropigmentación -Corporal – Reike – Maquillaje & TIntes – Masajes Unisex – Manicura & Pedicura – Depilación a la cera). I want to divide the 8 items in 2 columns. I hace set what you said but it showed all in the same column.

Marco

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  marco17 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum