Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How long before ember account is active?
    I have just paid for the 3 months membership, and I logged in, but I still get the notification that i do not have the right to download a template.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please allow systems to process all steps and verify your subscription as soon as possible you will be enabled to download

If you still encountering problems please update this thread and we will take care of your problem.

eobioha Friend

Okay, but give and take how long are we looking at?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@eobioha 357306 wrote:</em><blockquote>How long before ember account is active?
    I have just paid for the 3 months membership, and I logged in, but I still get the notification that i do not have the right to download a template.</blockquote>

Your JATC 03 months now is active and you have full permission to download our templates at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=72

Pls try again and if you still fail, pls get back to me with the screenshot of the error. I will take a closer look then.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum