Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m using Teline III with Joomla 1.15.18. What determines which article will go in the larger featured article area on the left and what articles go into the small slots on the right? Currently, I have an article on the left which was published prior to the articles on the right. I had assumed, the latest article would become the most-featured news.

gray Friend

Do you use JA News?
    By default, without JA News, simple front page, the first article is the one latest created.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello the Featured news are display on the demo, they are only html demos, those articles are not linked any articles of the content component. I think the Featured Article Determined by your ideas: such as: You specify some articles to be featured news, or base one the HIT, Newsest,……

madeline63 Friend

the latest article which u show in “frontpage” will be the feature news.
    it not depend on the created time nor order arcticle, it is depend on your manually click “frontpage”.

sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand. cheer~~

gsinkaos Friend

If you are referring to the JA NEWS Frontpage I found that it’s the order assigned to the article in “Frontpage Manager” under Content. The article set to order 1 will appear as the main featured article. Keep in mind that as soon as you create a new article and assign it to frontpage, it will become the new main featured article. By default without manual override, the order is by latest article.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  gsinkaos 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum