Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

i am a member JA Template. I was buy JATC Standard Membership – 5 years in 10 jan 2007, but i dont seeing any button with the renew option in my profile page.

i need help to renew my subscription in same plan

my username: geraldo

Geraldo

TomC Moderator

Greetings Geraldo:

You can do this one of two ways . . .

You can sign up for a new account – with a new username/password

OR

If you wish to keep your previous username/account info, you can pay us the membership fee directly via our paypal account at paypal@joomlart.com and then send us the unique payment ID. We will then manually activate your membership accordingly for your current account upon receipt of valid payment ID.

Let us know which option you want to utilize.

geraldo Friend

I do not understand your answer. My signature is still valid. It only expires in January next year

TomC Moderator

<em>@geraldo 280278 wrote:</em><blockquote>I do not understand your answer. My signature is still valid. It only expires in January next year</blockquote>
    My apologies, I misunderstood your original post – which I took to mean that your previous membership had expired already.

Perhaps you’re not yet seeing a renewal button because your membership has not yet reached the final month for your current membership period. Are you looking to renew – or, perhaps, upgrade, at this time?

jsadik Friend

Hi,

I didn’t realize that my membership had expired. Now I don’t see the renewal option either. If I follow the paypal instructions above, how much do I pay for renewal and who do I notify that I made the payment?

Thanks,
    Jonathan

TomC Moderator

<em>@jsadik 281550 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I didn’t realize that my membership had expired. Now I don’t see the renewal option either. If I follow the paypal instructions above, how much do I pay for renewal and who do I notify that I made the payment?

Thanks,
    Jonathan</blockquote>
    We’ll handle this through the Support Ticket system – to keep any confidential information …. confidential. 😎

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum