Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello! my site in multilanguage and i want to translate the mainnav – megamenu into my 2nd language..
    I created the appropriate menu items in the two different languages, but there is NO connected module for mainmenu (as joomla standard shows the menus…)

how i would set the 2nd language main appear in my mainnav position???

thanks a lot

pavit Moderator

Hi dekari10

You must create a new menu and assign to it your new language then you can create a new item type ex Home and enable the language switcher

dekari10 Friend

ok i did this

i’ve 2 languages greek and english and a menu connected to each language.

I also have a global menu (all languages) tha has the start (default) menu item

in greek language (default) the menu is shown correctly
    but when i switch to english language (the language switcher works ok) the english menu is not shown at all!!

any help?

pavit Moderator

Try to solve in this way

Create 2 new profiles 1 greek and 1 english with language menu assigned for example the greek profile have the greek menu assigned then in the page assignments assign every profile to the respective menu language page

dekari10 Friend

thanks a lot!

worked like a charm 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dekari10 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum