Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

How I can to fix this pagination overflow issue JA Techzone

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Which area are you referring to on your site? Things at least look to be running smoothly from what I can see.

Regards

crown777 Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@crown777 502856 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is body
    http://www.miracul.com/com/index.php?option=com_publisher&controller=issues&id=7&Itemid=609</blockquote>

I’ve tried to find solution for you but this relates to Publisher Pro component on your site, this is a 3rd party extension, you should raise the same question into their forum here maybe you will get best answer from there.

crown777 Friend

this is their answer:
    please contact JA Techzone template provider for more support. the issue at site template it self.
    mostly all pagination style, depending with site template it self.

When the number of RSS articles exceeds 9, then extends beyond pagination.
    Is there a possibility to limit the number of the pagination buttons.

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can switch to use default Joomla template, it will help to figure out where the issue comes from. If it works well with Joomla template, then the issue comes from our template.

But if the issue still persists in default Joomla template, then it comes from the extension itself.

When I set the template to joomla default template on your site

Please look at the screenshot here

You will see the pagination style is working with 14 pages on that. In this case, they have to develop to show only 10 pages and other pages will show on next page. Why it shows all here. It will very funny if your site has over 100pages, they will show all 100pages on your site.

crown777 Friend

How can I limit the number of pages in Pagination

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@crown777 503491 wrote:</em><blockquote>How can I limit the number of pages in Pagination</blockquote>

I am not sure the configuration from Publisher Pro component if they use the configuration like Joomla Core, you can find and change it from libraries/cms/pagination/pagination.php file with parameter $displayedPages = 10;

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum