Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

hi, i have a question , How I can create a new module position in JA-Mitius?? i see in the forums and the solution is not especifict to JA-mitius, i need to to this i thank a timely and efficient response

TomC Moderator
    edd Friend

<em>@infinity103 496344 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi, i have a question , How I can create a new module position in JA-Mitius?? i see in the forums and the solution is not especifict to JA-mitius</blockquote>

Uhhhmmm; have you really look?

I had the same question for the Mitius template and I had a link help from TomC and I solved, even I give all indications, here in this post:

http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/add-a-module-to-the-header-is-possible/

😉

infinity103 Friend

thank you friend, i will try today how to do this

TomC Moderator

<em>@infinity103 496508 wrote:</em><blockquote>thank you friend, i will try today how to do this</blockquote>

I’m certain (at least) one of the reference links above will assist you.

Keep us posted as to your progress.

infinity103 Friend

hi tom thank for your help, it was usefull to create the “top banner 1” but the information dont show how to create my “top banner 2” like i show you in the previusly picture, give me please a solution more specific:)

TomC Moderator

<em>@infinity103 496524 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi tom thank for your help, it was usefull to create the “top banner 1” but the information dont show how to create my “top banner 2” like i show you in the previusly picture, give me please a solution more specific:)</blockquote>

Did you look through any of the links I provided in Post #2 ??

infinity103 Friend

edd look this complete my banner 1!!!!!!!!! but look this picture and help me please

infinity103 Friend

TomC thanks you you oportune answer, but for example in the Post #2 is not clear for me the information, i hope for a speficic solution for the banner 2

TomC Moderator

I’m thinking the general idea within this thread may be a good guide for you . . . .

http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/create-module-position-right-under-content/#post-576576

infinity103 Friend

sorry i dont understand clearly :((

edd Friend

Hi there infinity,

let’s see, you need the banner position “top banner2”?… is that?…

Like seen here?:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=47881

Or both banner?

infinity103 Friend

i need another position to add a diferedn banner and fill the black space in the “banner 1” how i show you

edd Friend

<em>@infinity103 496539 wrote:</em><blockquote>i need another position to add a diferedn banner and fill the black space in the “banner 1” how i show you</blockquote>

Excuse me if I dont catch it all… so: for fill the black space I think you need, maybe, put an image a little bigger that will fill this “empty black space” or even change into the css, the height for the module banner you use.

When you say “I need another position” you mean “replace” the actual “banner 1” or create a new one?

I was visiting your web site, it is in spanish, do you speak spanish?

Maybe, try to create a jpg showing what you really need…

😉

infinity103 Friend

thanks i speak spanish too, I need to create a new module position like “banner 2”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  edd 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum