Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

<em>@anaivelisse 63952 wrote:</em><blockquote>Somebody said Ana?</blockquote>

That’s me Ana,

Yes, Chris is getting fed up, you are getting there too, and some Moderators who have been helping quite are becoming just as frustrated. So, we going ahead with the “Collaborative Support Group”. outside of any templates company.

We shall still use their templates, but because our needs are beyond templates, it is best if we try to create a group where we the members can help each other, and if need be hire our own tech support to help solve common problems for us.

There is really no reason why we should not use Joomlart templates, since we recognize that they have some good products. They just do not provide what we need to make them work for us.

Since you are one of those who actually took the time, not just to talk and talk, but actually provided solutions that are sorely needed — like the Spanish translation, something that many non-English speaking clienteles will need, I thought you might be able to help in the brainstorm towards the creation of the group.

Initially, it will just be Chris, you and I, plus some unnamed individuals who will sort of be inolved in the initial brainstorm. By invitation only. As they say too many cooks can.,,,

After we have more concrete ideas, then we present them to others. Then can join us in the collaborative support groups.

Maybe if we do that, customers here may appreciate the good work of Joomlart without the frustrations.

So, if you are interested, you are invited to the private party. 🙂

Just a thought.

Cornelio

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cgc0202 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum