Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to re-create the home page header on the demo site that says “Hi, My name is Mona” and in big characters. It seemd to have a div class called “big-title” or similiar but I have no idea of the syntax used etc. Other posts seem to point to a thing called JA News component but I can’t find this under the Extensions menu at all.

A code snippet would be much appreciated. I think this kind of information should be on the demo site or at least made available to those in the forum.

Cheers, Nick

Don Lee Friend

<em>@thexman 192669 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m trying to re-create the home page header on the demo site that says “Hi, My name is Mona” and in big characters. It seemd to have a div class called “big-title” or similiar but I have no idea of the syntax used etc. Other posts seem to point to a thing called JA News component but I can’t find this under the Extensions menu at all.

A code snippet would be much appreciated. I think this kind of information should be on the demo site or at least made available to those in the forum.

Cheers, Nick</blockquote>

Hi,
    Just create a new custom module and use the following for Custom Output:

<div class="title-big">Hello Message Here</div>
    <div class="title-small">Short Introduction Here</div>

and assign it to User5 position.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Don Lee 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum