Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

We all have websites, right? That’s we are here. But tell me I’m curious how xdo you turen ordinary visitors into a loyal member to your community. What is your secret?

I’m not talking about: Hey a have a site with 5000 visitors! I’m not interesting in HITS (which comes btw from: How Idiots track success! :D). I’m interested in a real strategy.

nathanbohn Friend

the “Duh” answer, which is not meant to insult your intelligence 😀 is content. You need stuff that people want to read/see. and adding a lot of it many times over. Once people start reading your site more and more, they start exploring. The more exploration the more people will stay on your site. Its a pretty silly cliche but Content is king. You may have the coolest looking site out there, but no content = no visitors.

ErikThorsen Friend

I am 100% behind Nathan on this one. Content is king is still a correct phrase. The more you got, the better ( provided that what you have is good )

So start building content if you want visitors. I know I should have but spend too much bloody time in here.

slogen123 Friend

we actually chain our customers to our dungeon once they enter the site. by far the most effective method of keeping them with us

Michael Casha Friend

I would certainly have to agree that content is the key to more visitors, but updating it regularly will keep them coming back.

swemmel Friend

But I think that it is also the people themselves who keep this community alive. We are lucky to have many active and enthiousiast members over here. And of course it is the templates (so the content) wich made the people come in the first place.

mafsi Friend

ok, so everybody is telling me about content. i agree content is king and SEO is the queen, but is this enough to keep your site alive? Here people come for template and to solve problems about them. i agree. But in the beginning when you just open the site what did you do?

Sending a mass on the messenger? using Google Adwords? Using special keyword? Using a banner on a friend site or maybe you paid on a specialized agency? Did you used your forum signature to promote your web site? Did you reward you visitors? Or maybe you put some math problems to solve on the site and made them coming a.s.o 🙂

Let me be more exact: in order to have a campaign to promote your site you have:
    1. establish the goal
    2. establish the objectives
    3. Create a strategy
    4. Evaluate the campaign

I’m referring to the 3rd!

MuffinDCC Friend

Visitors into Loyal people. This is a very simple question. Cookies!

Loyal people into Loyal, hard working employess….Muffins!

Sugary food is the key to all things 🙂

mafsi Friend

<em>@MuffinDCC 23122 wrote:</em><blockquote>Visitors into Loyal people. This is a very simple question. Cookies!
    </blockquote>

Can you explain this. I dont understand.:confused:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mafsi 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum