Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Currently on a mobile device if I click on mobile view I get the Generic title T3 framework
    Screen doesnt Rotate with mobile device ice tried to change the alyout settings but it seems to have no effect its either the Default view or the 3 framework generic site.
    any tips on how to set this up?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I can see that you customized on mobile also, when I rotate on mobile, your site still functions correctly. May I know how you want to achieve here?

lemick28 Friend

Ok the screen not rotating was aproblem with my mobile device I fix. However i still would like to know how can i setup the Template for the Mobile View.

when i open my site on my mobile device I see the Desktop view and at the bottom of the screen I see the words "mobile" if i click on that it reopens the page in a Generic white screen with the T3 template.
    Im assuming this is the Mobile view with the White screen this is what I want to change to look similar to my desktop.
    I dont want someone to be able to click on "mobile" and see that White screen with the T3 template logo. So far I cannot stop it.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can access Administrator Panel > Extensions > Templates > JA Vintas > Profiles tab then check the Layout Settings, from that you set the layout for mobile or desktop view.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum