Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am trying to use 2 template in one site. 1st template is Erio. Everything display as it should be..(get some hiccup once in a while)
    The question is 2nd template ja_blazes. I assigned a “Movies” menu a blazes template. After I load the page menu, I want it to display just like a front page (with a date tag next to an article ) but only movies content. How can I do that?

my website is http://jubjod.com/index.php

Thank you

TomC Moderator

What menu item do you have set as your “default” within your JA Blazes template?

Also, for your “Movies” item within your JA Erio template, what is the link for the menu item?

ballbank Friend

This is what I did. I created a menu “MOVIE” that use a ja_blazes template. Then I created articles with a categories “movies”.
    Are there any special steps I have to make?

1. ja_blazes
    ballbank Friend

I figure most of it out now. I thought that by using a blazes template in the movie menu. It would automatically use the index template page. I now learned how to assign each component in the position that I want. But there is one feature that I cannot figure out how to enable it. Which is the Date Tag, right before the article.

1. ja
    TomC Moderator

How are you wanting to configure it?

ballbank Friend

Right now I just want to the Date tag to show the one that show right before the article on the front page.

Thank you very much

1. ja
    TomC Moderator

Can you send me a private message with temporary access to your site administration – so I can check a couple of things out?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum