Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I would like to know is it possible to let people or my users pin or add images to the Ja-Wall? In Pinterset their users can create a board and then pin their own pictures. Does the Ja-Wall has this kind of features or is their an outside plugin or component that can do this?
    And how hard would it be to add either of these features to the Ja-Wall Template? Letting a website owner members add pictures to the wall is a must! So someone should been working on some type of module or component that enable users to upload or pin a photo to the Ja-Wall…

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

No.
    JA Wall is not pinterest, only the style resembles pinterest. for pinning and walling it would need a component level extension.

With JA Wall, only the admin level users can add content to com_content or com_k2 component and that would be reflected in the frontned. users with frontend submission privileges should be able to add articles to the categories.

In the end JA Wall is just a template it is not pinterest alike in functions.

Arvind

charles99 Friend

Arvind,

just need to extend the functions in away that allow my members to post or pin a photo or video. And how do you add more than one YouTube option to social plugin? right now I believe it only pulls content from one Facebook, Twitter and YouTube User! How can I pull content from multi Facebook, Twitter and YouTube users?

And have you activated my Ja-Wall subscription yet so I can download the RC2. I sent you and email with my paypal info.

charles99 Friend

One more thing is there an K2 Component or module that enable or permits uploading of pictures?

dave_logic Friend

There is a mod / component on the JED that allows the creation of articles and image upload…Think its called JE Story or something ?

D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dave_logic 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum