Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I created JAVOICE-390, but I can’t seem to get anyone to give me a status update on it. I tried commenting here, commenting on the enhancement and sending an email to the reported on the enhancement. None of these gave me any results. Can someone please tell me if this is still being worked on? We need this so we can see the Your Ideas module correctly show where a user placed their votes.

nghiatd Friend

Hello,

Please wait, our team will check and fix it tomorrow.

nghiatd Friend

Hello,

Please try to set the config in general config or this link
    administrator/index.php?option=com_javoice&view=configs
    Lag (for Spam|Duplicate|Inappropriate).
    You can increase the time to show your comment.
    Let me know the result.

Best Regards.

directive Friend

I don’t think that is going to solve my issue. The problem I have is with the Your Voices module that is supposed to show a list of voices you created or put votes on. It’s not properly displaying all of the voices that people have voted on. My issue isn’t with people reporting voices as Spam/Duplicate/Inappropriate.

nghiatd Friend

Hello,

Please try to do it follow my suggestion.
    Or you can use code hack:
    find the code (default in line 785) in function getYourItems of the file components/com_javoice/models/items.php
    [PHP]if ($user_id) {
    $sql = “SELECT item_id FROM #__jav_logs WHERE user_id='{$user_id}’ and time_expired>=$time”;
    $db->setQuery ( $sql );
    $logIDs = $db->loadResultArray ();
    }[/PHP]
    and edit it to
    [PHP]if ($user_id) {
    $sql = “SELECT item_id FROM #__jav_logs WHERE user_id='{$user_id}'”;
    $db->setQuery ( $sql );
    $logIDs = $db->loadResultArray ();
    }[/PHP]
    to get all your item of a user don’t depend on time

Best Regards.

directive Friend

Changing the time in that field didn’t do anything for me, but the hack did. Thanks for the help! Something like this should probably get put into an update to JA Voice where a user can choose whether or not to display Your Voices depending on how old they are or not. I’m sure many people would like to see all of the things they voted on regardless of how long ago.

nghiatd Friend

Hello,

When you create new voice the field “time_expired” will be saved to table “#__jav_logs”.

The “time_expired” was got from “Lag (for Spam|Duplicate|Inappropriate).” in general config.

So please increase the field “time_expired” to the next voice.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nghiatd 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum