Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have looked in Main Menu “Home” but this is not in title. I cannot seem to locate anywhere. Help!

khoand Friend
    kukaraditya Friend

Hi have the same problem, Can anyone help me with it. I have installed Ja Travel template but I am unable to delete this message “Welcome to JA Travel” from my home page . How can I remove it ?

Thanks

we2solutions Friend

Hi kukaraditya,

Please login to admin panel
    menus ——–>main menu——–>home———–>Parameters (System)————–>you can change the field Page Title .

Thanks

kukaraditya Friend

Hi Thanks for the quick reply , but that did not solve my problem Please visit the link – http://www.go4advocates.com/ Below the slideshow you can see its written – “Welcome to JA Travel” , i want to remove it.

Thanks

we2solutions Friend

Hi can you PM me the admin Login details?

we2solutions Friend

Hi,

Please check this
    templatesja_travelblocksheader.php check there is “Welcome to JA Travel”.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-travel-optional-slogan-copyright-slider/

Thanks

kukaraditya Friend

hi
    I am afraid but that does not solve the issue.

Thanks

we2solutions Friend

ok try this mate

you open the file: templates/ja_travel/html/com_content/frontpage/default.php you will see the code

PHP Code:
    [PHP]<span><span><?php echo JText::_(‘Welcome to JA Travel’) ?></span></span>[/PHP]

you make your text in here :

HTML Code:
    WELCOME TO JA Travel = Hi ALL 🙂

Thanks

kukaraditya Friend

Hi
    I tried to browse the path that you have mentioned. I can not find the <frontpage folder> under com_content. I have <article folder> under com_content . I opened up default.php found under article folder but can not find the JText::_”Welcome to JA Travel” :-[

I found the solution.
    open file en-GB.tpl_ja_travel.ini
    found in “languageen-GB”

and edit the Home Page Title.

Phewwwww … anyways thanks to we2solutions for posting various immediate replies

Aditya
    Thanks

we2solutions Friend

Grate.i already download and install travel template to my server.but its only a custom module in content-mass-top position.any how happy that you solve your issue 😎

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  we2solutions 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum