Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

How do to change the picture for each header menu example skateboards I need to put skateboards picture there, for wheels I need to put wheels picture there, for about us I need to put about our picture there. and for contact us I need to put contact us or map picture in there. please see the picture attach too.

so How to do please give me help.
    Thank you in advance,
    Meth

1. changepicture
    TomC Moderator

So we can see the configuration that you are personally using within your site, can you provide the url for the site you’re working on? It will also be helpful if you can set your site to “Development Mode” within your Template Manager

Ninja Lead Moderator

That belongs to JA Masshead module, you can try with my following suggestion:

+ Go Admin site -> Module Manager -> JA Masshead module -> change Configuration Conditions -> and add background as my suggestion with each Masshead Item

[Masshead Itemid="496" title="Explore" background="images/stories/virtuemart/category/decks.jpg"]View all featured of the template.[/Masshead]

+ Open modules/mod_jamasshead/tmpl/default.php file
    from

<div class="jamasshead<?php echo $params->get('moduleclass_sfx','')?>">
    <h3 class="jamasshead-title"><?php echo $masshead['title']; ?></h3>
    <div class="jamasshead-description"><?php echo $masshead['description']; ?></div>
    </div>

change to

<div class="jamasshead" <?php if(isset($masshead['params']['background'])): ?> style="background-image: url(<?php echo $masshead['params']['background'] ?>)" <?php endif; ?>>
    <h3 class="jamasshead-title"><?php echo $masshead['title']; ?></h3>
    <div class="jamasshead-description"><?php echo $masshead['description']; ?></div>
    </div>

+ Open templates/ja_hawkstore/css/template.css file

from

.t3-masshead {
    margin: -20px -40px 20px;
    background: url("../images/masshead-bg.jpg") no-repeat left top;
    height: 160px;
    }

change to

.t3-masshead {
    margin: -20px -40px 20px;
    }
    .t3-masshead .jamasshead {
    }

Patry Friend

Hi, I have the same problem with masshead.

Now, with the changes suggested it works fine with desktop view, but in tablet it doesn’t display or resize background image. How can I solve the problem definitively?

Ninja Lead Moderator

If possible you can send me URL of your site. I shall check it for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum