Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I know Joomlart is really busy creating new templates. Is there a manual on how to update template from 1.5 to 2.5? I went through some of the steps and then installed it but when I go into the joomla >templates>to that template >the options that normally show up on the right for customizing that template aren’t showing up. Can someone advise further?

TomC Moderator

<em>@abrill 311171 wrote:</em><blockquote>I know Joomlart is really busy creating new templates. Is there a manual on how to update template from 1.5 to 2.5? I went through some of the steps and then installed it but when I go into the joomla >templates>to that template >the options that normally show up on the right for customizing that template aren’t showing up. Can someone advise further?</blockquote>
    You mean something like this? –> [URL=http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/migrating-from-j1-5-to-j1-7-to-j2-5/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum