Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

How do i resize the main-body, left and right columns in the template.

Shouldn’t this be part of the settings in the the back end where we could change it easily?

thanks,
    K

Sherlock Friend

<em>@kpanchoo 194850 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

How do i resize the main-body, left and right columns in the template.

Shouldn’t this be part of the settings in the the back end where we could change it easily?

thanks,
    K</blockquote>

Hi kpanchoo,

Pls go to your back-end,under the actived profile setting,select Template Width and change to what you want !

kpanchoo Friend

<em>@dathq 195041 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi kpanchoo,

Pls go to your back-end,under the actived profile setting,select Template Width and change to what you want !</blockquote>

thats a snarky reply!

its not what i asked for — it does not let me change the width of the right or left column individually.

I searched your forums and found that i had to modify the Default CSS in the layouts tab.

You guys need to have a FAQ with questions like this answered. We (your users) will end up repeatedly asking the same questions.

exploreyourtrail Friend

I have the same question about resizing the left and right module widths? Appreciate any assistance on this so I can resize the left and right module positions. Can I find this in the CSS or in the template settings?

goldorakiller Friend

Change with this in coreetclayouts

<block name="right2" width="30">right</block>
    and adjust the value you want (here 30 !)

Do the same with left column

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  goldorakiller 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum