Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

How do I remove the orange tab Joomla 1.6 available from site?
    Thanks,
    E

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation?

ejbjane Friend

Here you are!

1. ss-annot
    khoand Friend

Could you give me a link to your page as you said?

ejbjane Friend
    khoand Friend

Default, when you install ja-template, it doesn’t have it. So I need your username+password of backend and ftp to check it. Could you give me it?

ejbjane Friend

Have you figured out how to remove it yet?
    Thanks
    Elisabeth

Phill Moderator

Did you install from the JA Quickstart? If so I do not think that should have been included.

If you PM me an administrator logon and ftp details I will remove this for you.

ejbjane Friend

I actually had the theme installed as a service by Joomlart.
    I’ll FTP you the details although I had already done this once for another support member: khoand
    Thanks,
    Elisabeth

Phill Moderator

I will take a look for you now.

I am aware you already sent the details to Khoand. What you may not realise is that many of us do not work directly for JA but help out in our spare time. We are scattered all over the world (I am in the UK, JA are based in Vietnam and there are supporters from every country from India to the US). As such I have no access to the details you have already sent not is it a simple matter of asking Khoand for them (time differences make it even harder). This is why we prefer to use the ticket system rather than via PM as that way all the supporters can see the ticket and all the details.

ejbjane Friend

Thanks for your help! Phill .Great support system.
    I sent you my details, I hope you got them.
    Elisabeth

Phill Moderator

I have removed the tab for you. There was a script being called in the jat3 plugin which should not have been included with your install. Sorry for the problem.

ejbjane Friend

Thank you!! 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ejbjane 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum