Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have this page- http://207.99.110.103/~eastwest/index.php/artist-bios/174-moksa

As you can see there is a white space on the right of the article I want to get rid of. It’s resizing my text and slideshow. How do I do it? I’ve spent hours on this… >:(

Pete

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off/No” within your Template Manager–General settings

Peter Matra Friend

Sorry about that, I assumed development mode would have turned them off. They are now set to off.

Peter Matra Friend

Sorry about that, I assumed development mode would have turned them off. They are now set to off.

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/ja_playmag/css/themes/red/bootstrap.css
    at line 929, modify as follows:

.col-lg-10 {
    width: 100%;
    }

Better ??

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/ja_playmag/css/themes/red/bootstrap.css
    at line 929, modify as follows:

.col-lg-10 {
    width: 100%;
    }

Better ??

Peter Matra Friend

Unfortunately it didn’t work. :(( It makes sense that it would. Although I’m not really familiar with bootstrap.

Peter Matra Friend

Unfortunately it didn’t work. :(( It makes sense that it would. Although I’m not really familiar with bootstrap.

TomC Moderator

<em>@petermatra 488192 wrote:</em><blockquote>Unfortunately it didn’t work. :(( It makes sense that it would. Although I’m not really familiar with bootstrap.</blockquote>

I just looked and the change has not been made . . . did you make sure you saved the modification?

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

TomC Moderator

<em>@petermatra 488192 wrote:</em><blockquote>Unfortunately it didn’t work. :(( It makes sense that it would. Although I’m not really familiar with bootstrap.</blockquote>

I just looked and the change has not been made . . . did you make sure you saved the modification?

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Peter Matra Friend

MY Fault. I changed the default bootstrap.css. not the bootstrap theme css. It works. THANKS.

The signature links on your messages look like some good reading.

Pete

Peter Matra Friend

MY Fault. I changed the default bootstrap.css. not the bootstrap theme css. It works. THANKS.

The signature links on your messages look like some good reading.

Pete

TomC Moderator

Glad I could be of assistance . . . All the best with your continuing site development !!! 🙂

TomC Moderator

Glad I could be of assistance . . . All the best with your continuing site development !!! 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum