Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

How do I publish a menu module in position right-menu. So it functions like the menus on the left.

TomC Moderator

<em>@insofticursos 450636 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I publish a menu module in position right-menu. So it functions like the menus on the left.</blockquote>

You simply do just that . . . publish a menu module within a right position.

Tech-xml Friend

I tried this. However the menus are not rendered correctly as shown in the attachment.

Has some calsse or suffix should I use to fix?

1. menu-config
    2. Menu
    TomC Moderator

How are they supposed to render? Do you have a menu published to left on your site?
    If so, it would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on.

Tech-xml Friend

where do I send the data access?

TomC Moderator

Well, unless your site is online to view, I can’t really determine the differences and try to figure out a possible solution for you. Are you not able to upload your site to your webhost server – and then send me the url info via private message?

Tech-xml Friend

Resolved – The problem was the menu level

Tech-xml Friend

Issue arose with the same menu
    I set the menu and access the module to “Guest”. However the menu does not appear for ordinary visitors.

Tech-xml Friend

Any solution?

Eragon H Friend

You should check the Access Level of “Guest”, or just set the module access to “Public”
    http://prntscr.com/4y7fzz
    http://prntscr.com/4y7g3c

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eragon H 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum