Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

<em>@jooservices 478833 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there
    By use search string you can locate this layout file

layoutsjoomlaeditfrontediting_modules.php
    It’s using combined with tooltip.
    In this case instead of tooltip you can draw fixed html here.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

Ive got no clue about what to edit in that file, but also since we are on the JoomlArt website, the actual location for this file is here:

plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/html/layouts/joomla/edit

Can anyone tell me what to do to achieve what I am trying to do….I would assume there would be many others why want to achieve the same result?

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Actually it’s Joomla! customize, not JA issue. You can ask it on Joomla! Community.
    But in fact. It’s mostly like customize work. Please consider hire 3rd developer to work on it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Actually it’s Joomla! customize, not JA issue. You can ask it on Joomla! Community.
    But in fact. It’s mostly like customize work. Please consider hire 3rd developer to work on it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum