Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am trying to insert a newsletter sign-up form from aWeber into my site. I go into HTML, but it just doesn’t work. Please let me know what I am doing wrong. Do I need to use some kind of module or is there a special way to insert custom HTML and JavaScript into my site?

Thanks in advance ,

Barron

itguy Friend

The best component I have used for this is FacileForms. It will do what you need and so much more.

http://www.facileforms.biz/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,89/Itemid,96/

Most problems and questions you may have about implementing the form are already answered in their forum.

Jappa Friend

What about this: create a html-page somewhere on your website incorporating the code for aWeber. Then create a link to the html-page using the ‘wrapper’-option.

ShannonN Friend

barronnel;11783I am trying to insert a newsletter sign-up form from aWeber into my site. I go into HTML, but it just doesn’t work. Please let me know what I am doing wrong. Do I need to use some kind of module or is there a special way to insert custom HTML and JavaScript into my site?

Thanks in advance ,

Barron

The facile forms is the way to go, however the wrapper into a module can be used, if teh form is small say just name and address, however I found with aweber forms they have their own ‘Thank you’ page that will break out of a sidebar type module

I have an aweber form on one of my sites it works but the thank you page is a pain
    want assistance PM me

Cheers ShannonN

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum