Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I can’t edit my signature in the new interface, who can help me, thanks!

John Wesley Brett Moderator

This is an area that is being worked on.

Thank you for your patience.
    John

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@davidyv 183596 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can’t edit my signature in the new interface, who can help me, thanks!</blockquote>

It is fixed now. From the top right menu of Forum: Settings >> Edit Signature (on left column)

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature

ryansmith123uk Friend

Yes you are righ go top on menu, then go to settings and edit signature which is in left column. If you know something more about it. Kindly inform me.

daniel05 Friend

Hi there

I can’t find an option to change my signature in user CP, please help me change my signature. Even its not showing my signature, is there something with my account.
    Discover the hidden source of targeted traffic that unearths eager buying customers, drives them straight to your site, and literally explodes your profits almost overnight at just simple click unique article wizard.[/url]

theniks Friend

In top menu Click on
    Forum actions>>edit profile
    Search for edit signature.
    Create your signature there. Hope that works for you.
    Regards
    Nik

davidyv Friend

Thanks for your help, I have done it. Thanks again!

weakqueen99 Friend

From the top right menu of Forum: Settings >> Edit Signature (on left column)

Thank for you about your guide. I am new member sothat, I am looking for table guide here. Forum have nice interface. I like it.:laugh:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  weakqueen99 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum