Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

How do change unordered list sytles? there are so many different sample styles, but I can only use the default style..I tried to insert <ul class=”stars”> before the list, but could not make it work.

• * This is a sample Unordered List.
    • * Condimentum quis.
    • * Congue Quisque augue elit dolor.
    • * Nunc cursus sem et pretium sapien eget.
    keane Friend

another question, where do I change the default font?

lehoai Friend

If you are using joomla 1.5 you can go to admin cp and go to templates mange. Click on the templates to edit. On the form you will see the param to set default value like color, font-size …..

TomC Moderator

<em>@lehoai 47114 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you are using joomla 1.5 you can go to admin cp and go to templates mange. Click on the templates to edit. On the form you will see the param to set default value like color, font-size …..</blockquote>
    Otherwise, the parameters can be changed within the relative css files.

keane Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 47144 wrote:</em><blockquote>Otherwise, the parameters can be changed within the relative css files.</blockquote>

thanks a lot, ur answer is more helpful….I had checked the template parameters before submitting this ticket…no parameters can control fonts and unordered list…

stanman123 Friend

Keane,

Here’s the answer to your original question…

To make an unordered, bulleted list w/ the check marks:
    <ul class=”checklist”>
    <li>Your content here…</li>
    </ul>

To make an unordered, bulleted list w/ the stars:
    <ul class=”stars”>
    </ul>

To make an unordered, bulleted list w/ the arrows:
    <ul class=”arrow”>
    </ul>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  stanman123 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum