Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Installed via Quickstart
    Using: Puresite v. 1.0.5; and Joomla! 2.5.8.

After removing “JA Puresite – Responsive Joomla Template” from Metadata properties within Main Menu, and replacing with the desired phrase.

The tabs continue to read “JA Puresite – Responsive Joomla Template,” and not the desired phrase. This appears on all tabs with the exception of the Administrator tab. See attached.

How can I correct?

Thank you,

1. JA-PURESITE-ON-TAB
    Phill Moderator

Have you cleared the joomla cache and the jat3 cache?

arthurjohnston Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 357090 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have you cleared the joomla cache and the jat3 cache?</blockquote>

Yes, tried that first. I even used an FTP client and deleted all items in cache. Not to mention the cache in the browser I am using. :((

arthurjohnston Friend

<em>@arthurjohnston 357100 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, tried that first. I even used an FTP client and deleted all items in cache. Not to mention the cache in the browser I am using. :((</blockquote>

This has been resolved.

Phill Moderator

Excellent news. Be sure to show us your site when it is completed.

designorama Friend

How was that solved?
    I have a similar issue with the Template’s default metadata description “JA Puresite is responsive Joomla template developed by JoomlArt – professional Joomla template club. JA Puresite template is Joomla 2.5 ready and supports k2 component.”
    Even though I have removed it and changed it at the Home Menu item it still appears as default when I try to share the page with Social Media.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Which social media do you face this issue? That social site may cache the old metadata description, if its Facebook, try open this link: http://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug , then paste your site url there > press debug button and refresh your site again.

See you around.

designorama Friend

Great tip. Thanks Saguaros!!!

daveashton75 Friend

Could some explain how to remove this step by step? As I don’t follow what needs to be done to remove the browser default titles?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi daveashton75,

You can change / remove this browser page title in back-end of your site:

Clean JAT3 cache then

daveashton75 Friend

Thanks thats a great help

Saguaros Moderator

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum