Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, please can anyone help me with changing the smashboard logo found at the top right of the template, it basically reads ‘smashboard magazine’?

I was previously told to locate the file in my cpanel. I did this but the .png file is uneditable. I want the same colour scheme as the smashboard magazine logo, it’s like a transparent file that looks nice on all backgrounds. Even if i could just edit the smashboard magazine text to something else, that would be fine.

I also tried doing this under template manager and changing the logo and slogan text, but all this does is cut out half of what you write, positions it in the middle as opposed to the right and changes the colour to a dark greenish one, not very nice really.

If some one can give me any ideas, they would be gratefully received. Even if its just the photshop settings and pixel dimensions ro recreate the same logo effect that exists now, would be fine.

Many thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can download the source files and edit the homepage.psd with photoshop and change the logo as you wish saving it in png format

Adam Friend

Thank you. Please can you tell me exactly where I can download this file? I’m very new to all of this and just finding my way!

Many thanks,

Adam

pavit Moderator

Hi

This is the download link for source files click here

Adam Friend

That’s great thank you very much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum