Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

This is my second year as a full Developer Member of JoomlArt. I am using JA Rave which uses the new T3 format.

HOW DO I CHANGE THE WEBSITE TITLE???

Should be a simple task but I can not find any documentation, forum, video, etc. that answers how to perform this simple task.

When I try to access the Ja Rave forum there are no postings and it tells me I do not have permission!!!

Thanks!

golfvilla Friend

…Also, where can I change the font on the slogan for JA Rave because

Extentions>Template Manager>JA_Rave>Profiles – Doesn’t change the font no matter what option/customization I use.

Neither does changing:
    /templates/ja_rave/css/typo.css
    /templates/ja_rave/css/css3.css or
    /templates/ja_rave/css/template.css

Thank you!

Sherlock Friend

Dear golfvilla,

1) To change the website title go to back-end of the home menu item >> Parameters (System) ,here you just make change on the value of the Page title field.
    2) I think the sologan is in the logo image,you have to change font on the image,it is here templates/ja_rave/images/logo.png

I hope these would help !

golfvilla Friend

Dathq,

1. Not sure what you are referring to “home menu item >> Parameters (System)” on the back-end.
    2. Not using a logo image. Referring to the text slogan.

Thank you.

Sherlock Friend

Dear golfvilla,

1) I meant you should go to your back-end >> menu manager section >> your default menu item ,here under the Parameters (System) panel you would see a field of Page title and you can enter your web page title there.
    2) you can post here your url then I will check and let you know how to change the font for sologan.

golfvilla Friend

1.) Okay, that got it. Thanks
    2.) http://intexchsitereview.com/TownOfPalmShores/

Sherlock Friend

Dear golfvilla,

To change the style of the slogan you can try as following
    open the file of templates/ja_rave/css/template.css,look for the css
    p.site-slogan {
    color: #CCCCCC;
    display: block;
    font-size: 85%;
    font-weight: bold;
    margin: 3px 0 0;
    padding: 0 5px;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    }

Here you can change the font style as you wanted ,I hope this make sense.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum