Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I added the top-panel module with a banner in it – however the space around it larger and the background is yellow.

How do you change that to make it greyish – like the surrounding background?

thank you!

instantinlaw Friend

A live site URL would be helpful, and you should turn also off the Cache and minify options in the template configuration. Optionally, you can see the links in my signature below to find the answers on your own.

syncrocrick Friend

sorry I thought I had put it

http://www.expeditionportal.com/1.7

I checked your link but my site already looks like the JA demo, however the demo also have the yellow background around it….so it’s not really helpful.
    I assume I need to edit the template somewhere but I would like some guidance on where to fix it

thank you

instantinlaw Friend

You either didn’t clear the cache, or you didn’t turn off the compress and minify, but here is the css you need to edit

#ja-top-panel .main-inner1 {
    background: #ffffcc;
    border: 2px dotted #e2e2b5;
    margin-top: 15px;
    padding: 5px 10px;
    position: relative;
    text-align: center;
    }

It’s in the template css.

You will need to change this line to whatever color you want, or remove it altogether;

background-color: #ffffcc;

The page background color is;
    #eeeeee

You might also want to change this line;

border: 2px dotted #e2e2b5;

Change it to whatever color you want or remove it altogether.
    Good luck.

instantinlaw Friend

<em>@syncrocrick 295702 wrote:</em><blockquote>I checked your link but my site already looks like the JA demo</blockquote>
    I was talking about the link to Firebug.

syncrocrick Friend

thanks – I cleared the cache and set Optimize CSS and Optimize JS to “No” – I assume that what you mean by turning off the compress and minify? Still no luck.

I will look at the template code and reinstall Firebug. thank you.

syncrocrick Friend

works thanks!

nedzad grebovic Friend

Mate what is this extension for facebook on your site – left’ what is name?

syncrocrick Friend

<em>@nedzad72 295981 wrote:</em><blockquote>Mate what is this extension for facebook on your site – left’ what is name?</blockquote>

I think it’s called Facebook Slider, on the joomla/extension site

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  syncrocrick 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum