Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Can u pls help me to change the default color from blue to Black in 1.5 version.

Rgds

Harsha

tonyg Friend

Hi Hush

Go to the back end (control panel) and click on Extensions and select Template Manager from the drop down menu. Now click on the template and look for the template’s parameters, there should be the option to change the colour from there.

anisjolly Friend

Hi Hush

if that doesn’t work for you (as it didn’t for me – due to a bug in the template), you would need to amend some code in the index.php in the templates folder.

if you want to know what code it is, let me know and i’ll dig it up for you.

Thanks

hush Friend

<em>@anisjolly 75179 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Hush

if that doesn’t work for you (as it didn’t for me – due to a bug in the template), you would need to amend some code in the index.php in the templates folder.

if you want to know what code it is, let me know and i’ll dig it up for you.

Thanks</blockquote>
    Hi anisjolly,

I try to change the default color to black using Template manger and there is three options. default,blue and green. I put it to all options but always disply in blue color. So could pls help to solve this matter ASAP.

Tks & Rgds

Harsha

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hush 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum