Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I need it to be as default like J the attached A8 and not like JA7.

Cheers,

Tamirzzz

1. ja7
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    You find this code from /plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template.css in the line #665

#ja-header {
    position: relative;
    z-index: 10;
    background: ....; < add this line
    }

tamirzzz Friend

Hi,

Thank you, but are you sure this is the way to do it?! I mean, are you sure this simple task requires hacking?

Thanks,

Tamirzzz

TomC Moderator

<em>@tamirzzz 265791 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thank you, but are you sure this is the way to do it?! I mean, are you sure this simple task requires hacking?

Thanks,

Tamirzzz</blockquote>
    Tamirzzzz . . . . khoand’s suggestion above is not “hacking.” Modifying CSS elements is an essential method for customizing your JA template into the unique website experience it was meant to be. Have you never modified CSS as part of modifying/customizing website elements before?

khoand Friend

<em>@tamirzzz 265791 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thanks,

Tamirzzz</blockquote>I’m sure.Do you have opinion?

tamirzzz Friend

Hi,

The thing is that it is OK in frontpage items. This is the reason what hacking seems to be not the reasonable option.

Cheers,

Tamirzzz

TomC Moderator

<em>@tamirzzz 265797 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

The thing is that it is OK in frontpage items. This is the reason what hacking seems to be not the reasonable option.

Cheers,

Tamirzzz</blockquote>
    Once again . . . . modifying the CSS is not hacking. I’m not sure where/how you developed this idea.

If you are going to want to modify various elements of your template, you are going to have to work with the CSS code – it’s not only not “hacking,” it’s essential.

If you would like some educational resources with regard to CSS web design and modification, let me know.

tamirzzz Friend

Folks,

Please carefully read what I have to say:

I am developing a web site. The header in the frontpage is in the right color, but NOT in other pages. Since the right style exists (Therefore changing a CSS style is not really an option), my question is how to impose it on other pages? That`s all

Cheers

tamirzzz Friend

Waiting. Tnx

tamirzzz Friend

Waiting!! anyone?

khoand Friend

Could you give me a link to your website?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum