Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am trying to reduce the text size in the left modules. I can reduce the header text on the modules but it is the content text I wish to reduce, can you advise?
    Thanks

itguy Friend

Use view source in your browser and find the <div class=”moduletable”> for the section you need to change. Then go to the css and find that entry. In this case it would be moduletable. If there is no entry for text size it will be pulled from the containing class. ie, the underlying table that that cell is in.

So if that is the case just add an entry in the css for text size like:

font-size: 12pt;

In Zibal you should find the section for moduletable on line 199 of the template_css.css file located in the templates/templatename/css folder. I’m looking at the css for Zibal 3 column so if yours may be on a different line in the file.

iainmac Friend

Thanks for your feedback.

For some reason any change I make to the “div.moduletable” is not impacting the left hand columns, very frustrating!
    When I make a change to the “div.moduletable h3” though it changes the text size of the headings.
    What am I missing here?
    Thanks
    Iain

itguy Friend

Sorry, didn’t have the template loaded earlier to test. Find line 230 in the template_css.css file and add the font size there.

div.moduletable table {
    border-collapse: collapse;
    border-spacing: 0;
    }

So it should look like this (in red):

div.moduletable table {
    border-collapse: collapse;
    border-spacing: 0;
    font-size: 12pt;
    }

Of course, use your chosen font size.

Just tested it here and works just fine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  itguy 17 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum