Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

there are too many errors on this template. how do i change this template to Teline V?

timtecsa Friend

I would set up a parallel site using Teline V template and install J2XML on both sites in order to transfer your articles. You will need to set up menus on Teline V linked to categories imported via J2XML. When you have Teline V site complete you link it to your domain.

Good luck.

Tim

goldfishn Friend

thanks,
    i did setup Teline V on a subdomain.. when i am done transferring the articles, how do i link the Teline V on the Sub Domain to the main domain?

or is it only applicable on local host?

timtecsa Friend

Are both sites on the same server ? If so you usually point the domain at the folder in which the live site is located. Does your host provide cPanel or Plesk ?

Saguaros Moderator

Why don’t you simply install JA Teline V and its complimentary extensions into the site which is using JA Magz? Then follow documentation of JA Teline V template to configure as you wish.

timtecsa Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    goldfishn Friend

I have installed the Ja Teline V on a sub domain on same server i have the main domain, i also extracted some of the articles already to the new site. the most configurations have be done, what is left is to have the articles pointing to the new categories on the Teline V, when i am done with that, i will point the sub domain to the main domain, yes the server use Cpanel.. and i am using a top hosting client.

Please instruct me further on how to point the sub domain as the main domain..

your response and support has been very useful to me. thanks

plus i wasn’t sure i could install the template on my own without assistant, i was able to do that. now i can also work locally on my computer, make necessary changes and upload to server.
    thanks a lot

timtecsa Friend

It tends to depend upon what kind of cPanel your host uses. If you would like me to take a look, you can send me me host access info privately via Skype ‘timcoldwell’ or ask your host to help.

Tim

goldfishn Friend

ok, i am adding you on Skype now. Skype Name Goldfishnews

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  goldfishn 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum