Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In Teline IV I was able to style most of the dates in different modules.

Front Page JA_Newspro though is a pain. I can’t seem to find a way to do it.
    Firebug shows class=createdate and all the php files that has it won’t change the thing as there is no DATE_FORMAT_LC style to change it, by reading en-GB.ini.

What php file defines it or where does it get changed. It looks like DATE_FORMAT_LC or DATE_FORMAT_LC1 now as it shows Day, date, Month, year?

Inside the articles I am able to change the date style, but FP change is impossible for me.

1. ja_newspro
    obliat Friend

Firebug points to a createdate style and if I’m not wrong, it should be inside mod_janewsprotmpldefaultblog_item.php

<?php if ( $showcreator || $showdate ) : ?>
    <div class="ja-zinmeta clearfix">
    <?php if ($showdate) : ?>
    <span class="createdate">
    <?php echo $row->created?>

But it generates like DATE_FORMAT_LC or DATE_FORMAT_LC1 date style on my template and I can’t figure out how to change it to say DATE_FORMAT_LC4.

Saguaros Moderator

You open this file: modulesmod_janewsprohelpersadaptercontent.php and find the following code:

[PHP]
    else $rows [$i]->created = JHTML::_(‘date’, $rows [$i]->created);
    [/PHP]
    replace:
    [PHP]
    else $rows [$i]->created = JHTML::_(‘date’, $rows [$i]->created, JText::_(‘DATE_FORMAT_LC4’));
    [/PHP]

obliat Friend

Incredible, thanks a lot. Woudn’t find it myself – so deeply buried :laugh:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  obliat 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum