Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

im sure this is a very amateur question…. but im not able to change the background color outside of the wrapper. i changed the value below but nothing has happened. i refreshed page a dozen or so times too. f7f7f7 i believe is the color code for the existing color, so im pretty sure this is the right line…

body#bd {
    background: #f7f7f7;
    color: #000;

any ideas??

astral god Friend

It is the right line. Try “CTRL+F5” or reset your cache.

cfixy Friend

Hm…. not working. i opened it up in safari too for the first time;…. nothing.

just to make sure… im in /css/template.css

weird. any other ideas? thanks in advance

mihirc Friend

Hello,

There might be another css code that is getting attached to it.

try adding an !important to the code. So your code would look like :

body#bd {
    background: #f7f7f7 !important;
    }

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

cfixy Friend

Thanks mihir….. still not working though 🙁

i have more news though —- it DOES work when i activated a magazine menu item that was previously disabled, but ONLY on that menu item. if i click the other items it goes back to light grey.

bizarre!

is that a clue to something?

mihirc Friend

Hello,

I tried guessing that. Now can you please post a live link?

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

cfixy Friend

thank you mihir —- i will have a little footwork to do before i can get this site online for you — ill get back to you either later today or tomorrow when i have it all set up…..

thanks for your patience, and help of course. ill get back to you shortly….

🙂

mihirc Friend

<em>@cfixy 148689 wrote:</em><blockquote>thank you mihir —- i will have a little footwork to do before i can get this site online for you — ill get back to you either later today or tomorrow when i have it all set up…..

thanks for your patience, and help of course. ill get back to you shortly….

:)</blockquote>

Hey,

Sure let me know when you are online, and reply to this forum as well as shoot an PM. The notification system is off, so the PM would be great.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

cfixy Friend

oooh! i found something else! well, im also trying to get my dropdown menu items to show on the magazine menu….. i went into the template settings and selected moo menu instead of dropline —- and now the background is changed for all the items! hm!

BUT, since moo isnt the menu type i need, i cant us it. if i change it back to dropline, it returns to the same problem — where the color change is only attached to only one of the menu items….

selmar Friend

I want to change my background color too, but changing the templete.css doesn’t work either. Does any one has got a sollution to this?
    live site is: http://www.communisk8.nl

Hope to hear it soon! 🙂

Anonymous Moderator

Hi selmar

Please open templates/ja_teline_iii/css/template.css file, at about line 22, find following code section:

body#bd {
    background: #f7f7f7;
    }

and change to:

body#bd {
    background: #f7f7f7 url(your image) repeart;
    }

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum