Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I realise now that the JA Google Map plugin does not come free unless a Developer membership is purchased.

However, I don’t need the fancy plugin options. I simply need a static Google Map of the business location to appear in the Map position on the Contact page.

Can someone please assist me? I need step by step details please as I’m a complete newbie. At the moment, by default, the Contact page on load requests a valid API key.

I’ve tried copy and pasting my API key into the Map Module and also tried dumping Javascript in the module. This just displays the script in text on the page. :-[ Probably need to dump it direct into one of the HTML files but which one?

Your direction would be much appreciated by this Junior Joomla-ite. Cheers :laugh:

khoand Friend

Hi,
    You try my API key

ABQIAAAAoimIIf4nnE7IqJykJ2XrGRRAsdw1R9diEPHz6551ucdaGe87CRRSrxfzPziOCz3Io4RuAZl6j9J9cQ
    And can you provide snapshot of error page, website url? How do you configure Google Map plugin?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum