Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

hello.
    from where i can disable color picker? i’ve selected default color ,cyan. and want to disable other colors pick.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@mastaliyev 189304 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello.
    from where i can disable color picker? i’ve selected default color ,cyan. and want to disable other colors pick.</blockquote>

Hi,

Go to template backend settings and follow the screenshot below :

1. Untitled_1
    Samir Mastaliyev Friend

<em>@drarvindc 189335 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Go to template backend settings and follow the screenshot below :

</blockquote>

Thank you. but there happens one problem. How i can choose default color as Cyan? because when i do the method you suggest,color of template changes to default one,which is Blue.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@mastaliyev 189441 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you. but there happens one problem. How i can choose default color as Cyan? because when i do the method you suggest,color of template changes to default one,which is Blue.</blockquote>

IF you look at the screenshot. THe firrst option is the color : Choose Cyan there instead of default.

frontend color choice is cookie based. ANy new guest will see the default color set from the template backend.

Arvind

Samir Mastaliyev Friend

the problem is that, i don’t have that option in my system. please ,see attachment.

1. Capture1
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@mastaliyev 189443 wrote:</em><blockquote>the problem is that, i don’t have that option in my system. please ,see attachment.</blockquote>

PM me your site login and FTP login. You need to update the xml file. Not sure which version you are using.

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@drarvindc 189444 wrote:</em><blockquote>PM me your site login and FTP login. You need to update the xml file. Not sure which version you are using.

Arvind</blockquote>

You are using very old version of the template. Please update it to latest version.

Download latest version here .>> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=24

Arvind

Samir Mastaliyev Friend

<em>@drarvindc 189447 wrote:</em><blockquote>You are using very old version of the template. Please update it to latest version.

Download latest version here .>> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=24

Arvind</blockquote>

is there any way just to replace one file? i just need that color picker has that option .

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@mastaliyev 189448 wrote:</em><blockquote>is there any way just to replace one file? i just need that color picker has that option .</blockquote>

I am sorry, the version you are using is 1.0 dated for 2007-08. The current version is 1.,4.0 . The folder structure is different in both the versions.

It would be very difficult to support that version, as we dont have it for testing. I do not see any cusotmization done on your end. Why dont you upgrade it?

Arvind

Samir Mastaliyev Friend

<em>@drarvindc 189449 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am sorry, the version you are using is 1.0 dated for 2007-08. The current version is 1.,4.0 . The folder structure is different in both the versions.

It would be very difficult to support that version, as we dont have it for testing. I do not see any cusotmization done on your end. Why dont you upgrade it?

Arvind</blockquote>

because i don’t know how to upgrade it , remaining system like it’s now. and also it’s time consuming,which i can’t afford for now.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@mastaliyev 189450 wrote:</em><blockquote>because i don’t know how to upgrade it , remaining system like it’s now. and also it’s time consuming,which i can’t afford for now.</blockquote>

Take backup of your template folder. Uninstall it and install the new version.

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@drarvindc 189449 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am sorry, the version you are using is 1.0 dated for 2007-08. The current version is 1.,4.0 . The folder structure is different in both the versions.

Arvind</blockquote>

#

Thats from your files. I am sorry we cannot help you until you upgrade to latest version. Piracy is a bad thing to support or be part of.

Arvind

Samir Mastaliyev Friend

<em>@drarvindc 189453 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    #

Thats from your files. I am sorry we cannot help you until you upgrade to latest version. Piracy is a bad thing to support or be part of.

Arvind</blockquote>

sorry ,it was test version. and i forgot to change it . i’m licensed user

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@mastaliyev 189455 wrote:</em><blockquote>sorry ,it was test version. and i forgot to change it . i’m licensed user</blockquote>

Thats not a test version, its a pirated version. Dating 2007.

Please upgrade to latest official version and then ask for support. I might suspend your account for using pirated templates and asking for supporting them. How about that?

Arvind

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum