Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

HI,
    If I delete a image from folder directly. then the JA Slideshow, show a black image.
    How can i delete rightly the image from this module?

Thanks

1. JSlideShow
    phong nam Friend

Hi jacardiel,

Can you try to set No caching in Advanced options of Slideshow module and clear JAT3 cache ? Then check out the slideshow module with deleted images.

jacardiel Friend

Hi Leo, thanks for your response.
    I have changed the cache option to “No cache” and I have cleared the JAT3 cache but I have the same problem in front.
    We have 3 images in admin module and 4 in front (like image)
    Any idea?

Thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi,

Can you send me PM with your website’s credentials? I will hep you to check this issue.

phong nam Friend

Hi jacardiel,

Thank you for sending me your website admin login. Well, truely it is a bug of our JA Slideshow module in saving the changes of profile settings and image source. So that, I has transfered this issue to our dev team for the bug fix in the next update of JA Slideshow module, that you can keep track on the work flow at http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECMODJASLIDESHOWJIVI-202.

The temporary solution for you in this case is restored the deleted image again so that our JA Slideshow module won’t display empty slide. I will still track on this issue until it is resolved, and remind you as soon as the fix update is available.

jacardiel Friend

ok, thanks

danymarcia Friend

Friends’m having this same problem could help me solve

HeR0 Friend

Hi guys,

We will update the bug fix of this issue on the new module version. For quick fix, you could follow the solution below:

– Open the modules/mod_jaslideshow/helpers/helper.php file, go to line 1192 (in the function getListImages block) and replace this line:

[PHP]if(!isset($items[$i]->show) || (isset($items[$i]->show) && $items[$i]->show == ‘true’)){[/PHP]

With:
    [PHP]if(file_exists(JPATH_SITE.’/’.$folder.$items[$i]->image) && (!isset($items[$i]->show) || (isset($items[$i]->show) && $items[$i]->show == ‘true’))){[/PHP]

Once done, clear all caches on your site and browser.
    Hope this helps!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum