Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to not show the site header and main navigation for a specific article in a template. I have a few pages that I want to show only custom modules, no header just a banner image and hide the other modules and navigation.

I’ve gone through the tutorials regarding overides but still lost on the correct method. We’re trying to create form pages and a news page that appears separate from the main site. Currently we created a subdirectory using a generic template and stripped it down, but I’m sure there is a simpler method.

himangi Friend

Hi,

If you are using a JAT3 framework, you can simply use different profile one of which will be linked a layout that has header and navigation and the other will be linked to another layout with the module positions you want. For more info on the layouts and profiles, you can refer to http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides

You can assign different profile (with no header and nav) to the specific pages you want using Page Assignments. Of course all those pages will need to have menu item linked to them in any way (single article type / category blog type etc.). And then you will need to specify which modules to be shown on which pages..

Let me know if you need further help with this..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  himangi 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum